You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Grizzly Strong Construction or a Grizzly Strong Construction employee, agent, or contractor
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Grizzly Strong Construction or users of the Site or expose them to liability
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies may be stored on your device by your browser when you visit a website.
- To enable certain functions of the Site
- To provide analytics information and improve the Site’s performance
- To store your preferences and personalize your experience on the Site
- To serve targeted advertising
We use both session cookies (which expire when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device until they expire or you delete them).
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on the Site:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site, such as which pages are visited most often, and whether visitors receive error messages from the Site. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information they collect is aggregated and anonymous.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember choices you make on the Site, such as your username, language preference, and region. They can also be used to remember changes you make to parts of the Site that you can customize.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show you advertising that is more relevant to you. They may be used by third-party advertisers to target advertising on other sites based on your browsing history on our Site.
Your choices You can choose whether to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site’s features.